All the physicians at Salisbury Dermatology maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dermatology. Our expert team is highly respected throughout the Salisbury, NC and Charlotte, NC area.
Dr. William "Bill" Webb
The founder of Salisbury Dermatology, Dr. Webb is a board-certified dermatologist and a proud Salisbury, NC native. Since 1977 he has specialized in treating medical and surgical dermatologic disorders for Salisbury area residents. When not in the office, he can be found at the lake or at the farm with his many grandchildren.
Education and Experience
- Medical School: University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- Residency: North Carolina Memorial Hospital
- Military Service: Chief of Dermatology, U.S. Army, Fort Polk, Lousiana, 1973-1975
Dr. Webb sees patients in our office Tuesday through Thursday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm, and Friday from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm. Please call our office to schedule an appointment.
Dr. Philip Eaton
Dr. Eaton's CV
Dr. Eaton is a board-certified dermatologist and specializes in medical and surgical treatment of all disorders of the skin, hair, and nails. He has expertise regarding the evaluation, diagnosis, and therapy of skin cancer, acne, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, skin infections, pigment disorders, and moles. In addition to treatment, Dr. Eaton emphasizes techniques to prevent the development or worsening of skin disorders.
Education and Experience
- Medical School: University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Internship: University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Louisville School of Medicine
- Previously Practiced at Dermatology Specialists of Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
Dr. Eaton sees patients in our office Monday through Thursday, 7:50 am until 4:00 pm.
Please call our office to schedule an appointment.
Dr. Stephen Stahr
Dr. Stahr's CV
Salisbury Dermatology Clinic is pleased to announce the addition of Dr. Stephen Stahr to our clinic. Dr. Stahr joins Dr. Philip Eaton, Dr. Jennifer Tromberg and Dr. William Webb in providing full dermatologic for Rowan and surrounding counties.
Dr. Stahr is a board certified dermatologist and specializes in medical and surgical treatment of all disorders of the skin, hair and nails. He has experience in the evaluation, diagnosis and therapy of skin cancers, acne, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, skin infections, pigment disorders and moles. Dr. Stahr also encourages total body exams for the monitoring of skin cancers.
Education and work experience
- Medical School: Vanderbilt School of Medicine
- Internship: University of North Dakota
- Residency: University of North Carolina
Dr Stahr will see patients Tues –Thurs from 7:50 – 5:00 and on Fri from 7:50 – 4:00. Please call 704-636-0971 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Stahr.